Schlemmer 4220952 Cable Gland EMC M20
Schlemmer 4220952 Cable Gland EMC M20The inexpensive Schlemmer-Tec EMC cable gland made of nickel-plated brass is gas and watertight. In addition to its IP 68 sealing and vibration-proof strain relief, it is suitable for all EMC applications with temperature ranges from -40°C to 100°C.
- cable gland body/cap nut: nickel-plated brass
- seal: neoprene
- clamping body: polyamide
- from -40 to +100°C
Clamping range in mm:
8.0 - 13.0
Thread length in mm:
- easy contacting of the braided shield with the plastic
clamping body - optimum strain relief by means of clamping lamellae
- gas and watertight Application
- mechanical and apparatus
engineering - measurement and control technology
- plant engineering and installation
technology - telecommunications
1. Strip the cable and expose the braided screen approx. 10-15mm (depending on the size of the gland)
2. Push the cap nut and clamping body with seal onto the cable.
3. fold back the shielding braid in a circular shape.
4. push in intermediate stages up to the shielding braid.
5. push the terminal body with seal into the intermediate connection piece and engage the anti-twist protection.
6. tighten the cap nut.
Question on item
Notify me when this product is available