The 32275L battery tester from SW-Stahl is designed for mobile use.
The tester checks the battery's state of charge on
- 12 volt and 24 volt systems , the load on the battery when the engine is started, performs an extended load test, and checks the electrical charging of the alternator.
- The comprehensive test results can be printed directly from the integrated printer .
- The test procedure does not stress the battery and provides fast and accurate measurement results .
- The large LCD display clearly shows the results and operation is very simple due to only four controls. Furthermore, the tester has a protection against wrong polarity .
- If the plus and minus poles are connected incorrectly, the tester will not be damaged
The following battery types can be checked:
Lead-acid battery (Wet battery)
- VRLA- battery (Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid
- GEL / SLA battery (Sealed Lead Acid
- EFB battery (Enhanced Flooded
- AGM battery (Absorbent Glass Mat - Battery)
following battery standards are supported:
- CCA: 100 - 1.700 Amps
- IEC: 100 - 1,000 Amps
- EN: 100 - 1.700
- DIN: 100 - 1,000 Amps
- JIS: The ampere rating must be determined via a table (see chapter JIS Comparison Tables)
The following languages are supported both in the menu display and in the printout:
- French German