- For copper conductorsThe
- Q series cable lugs are made of electrolytic copper according to DIN 46234 .
- The sleeve is closed all around by solder and electrolytically tinned.
- The manufacturer's mark and the nominal conductor cross-section are stamped on the cable lug.
- The crimp terminals are made of copper Cu-ETP CWOO4A according to UNI EN 13599 standard and are tinned with a minimum thickness of 3µm.
- Operating temperature from -50°C to +150°C
|Category:||cable lugs DIN 46234|
Question about item
Others also bought: